Welcome to I am herbed! blog, this is my herbs blog... It is one way to show my obsession towards food we eat everyday, I welcome everyone to share knowledge with me here and if you love herbs too... feel free to contact me, click label I am herbed or my foodbuzz featured publisher badge to know more about me... and have a great time... ~Chef Nash

I am Herbed!!!

>> Sunday 6 September 2009

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera to all...


My name is Chef Nash from http://obcces.blogspot.com and this is my herbs blog... actually I already have a blog about herb at http://herbsglobe.blogspot.com but decided to discontinue it there and continue here... I kinda like this blog add "I am her bed!!!" see whats that mean?? like that a lot, so hopefully with this new add, i'll get to post as many as herbs that I love so much and share my knowledge to everyone...

Herbs in Webster’s new world dictionary is any seed plant whose stems withers away annually, use as medicine, seasoning, etc.                       

Herbs in Chef’s guide to nyaman cooking (haha, this book definitely don’t exist, I just made it up) is seeds, plant, bushes or leaves that are highly nutritious and highly flavored to enrich your dishes.               
There are many uses of herbs generally, famously used as medicine.  In cooking, Chefs use herbs as modifying flavors of their creation dishes, some use it as garnish. (mind that most chefs doesn’t really bother about their nutritious fact as long as the food taste good and unique, good enough). 
              
I will try to make the content of this blog as simple as it could for me to review and learn about herbs that I used or 'want to know better'. You can reach me at http://obcces.blogspot.com or mail me at obcces@live.com, any comment you may tag it in the comment box.

So, I hope we all benefits from this blog and yes... "I am herbed!!! how about you?"

 
Regards, Chef Nash

0 comments:

Herbs is life...

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP